Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just Another Saturday

Hey, y'all--
Just another Saturday, went to some yard sales this morning, then wrote some articles for the upcoming August Bipolar Newsletter. You're going to like it. Then again, you always like it! Dave does such a good job--it's always interesting, and always has such good articles, something for everyone!

Well, things are going along well, as far as wedding plans, anyway. We decided to go on a cruise for our honeymoon, and had a yard sale to raise the money, and we did!

Each day is getting better and better since I had the shock treatments. My memory is getting better day by day. So are my moods. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

I'll write again in a few days and keep y'all up to date on things. Till then, remember--
God loves you, and so do I,
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home