Monday, May 15, 2006

Bipolar Inner Circle

Hey, y'all--
Well, the Bipolar Inner Circle has been launched! It's at www.bipolarinnercircle.com and it's got every topic imaginable to do with BP, where we can go now to "talk" and hear from others having the same problems that we're facing, and some that may have the solutions we're looking for--just anything having to do with BP! Plus it's real intimate--not like this whole huge cyberspace of the internet, where you get lost and can't remember how you got to the page you're on! I hate when that happens, don't you?

Anyway, I've been on the bipolarinnercircle since it opened at 1:00 today (it's 3:22pm my time right now), and just broke off long enough to post on here to let y'all know how fantastic it is and to invite you to come over too! I think it's gonna help me to get thru this episode I'm in. Just like I'm always telling you that you aren't alone, I guess this format is going to help me to remember that I'm not alone, either. And I need to remember that. Just like I said yesterday, it happens to the best of us. Even tho I'm cycling in and out, I'm still able to be high functioning, so you'll find some posts from me on there. I'm still hanging on! :)

Just a little tired right now, so I'm going to have to take it easy on myself, and not push it to the limit like I usually do (don't we all, when we're manic??), and take a break for awhile. I'll try to stay in touch more than I have been lately.

Hope to see you at www.bipolarinnercircle.com!

Remember, God loves you and so do I!
Love, Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home