Friday, March 10, 2006

Bipolar Disorder Bumper Sticker

Hey, y'all--

My boyfriend (who also has bipolar) told me he saw a bumper sticker about BP on a car the other day, but has not seen one since. It's like one of those ribbon ones, like the pink one for cancer, the camoflage one for our troops, the rainbow one for homosexuality, etc. This one was purplish and said bipolar on it.

Have any of you seen this sticker on a car, or have one on your car, or know where I can get one?

I think this would be great--calling attention to bipolar, making people aware of the disorder, especially that it is as prevalent as some of these other physical disorders. I know that more people than not who have bipolar want to remain anonymous, and I respect that, because for alot of years I was the same.

But I am at the place now where I will discuss it openly and unashamedly with anyone, because I know I help so many people by being open about my having BP, and thus I have been able to help others who are struggling with it, especially the newly diagnosed. I would love to have one of those bumper stickers, if I just knew how to get one.

If anyone knows how I can get one, please let me know?

Remember that God loves you, and so do I!
Love,
Michele
brokenroseministries@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home