Monday, September 15, 2008

Everybody Needs a Vacation

Hey, y'all --

Well, it's true -- everybody does need a vacation, and I'm taking mine in the next two weeks, so I won't be posting on here (unless where I'm going has Internet access, which I'm not sure it does).

I'm going to an island in Florida. Now, before you go thinking I'm all rich and famous...

My aunt has an interval ownership at this resort in Florida, and she can't go this year so she's giving it to hubby and me for an anniversary present -- two whole weeks on the beach! I'm so excited, an actual break from work, which is always hard.

I'll be thinking of all of you, though, as I always do.

So, keep on doing what you're doing to stay stable, and you should be all right.

Like I said, I'll try to post if I can, but if you don't hear from me, just know that I'm all right.

I wish you peace and stability.

Remember God loves you and so do I,
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home