Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Better Day

Hey, y'all--
Today was one of those days where you win. Let me explain--my husband says that there are days when it's like it's you against the world and the world wins, and other days when it's you against the world and YOU win. Well, today *I* won! It had to be a miracle, cuz this just like never happens. I'll tell you what happened. Remember yesterday I told you I lost my prescription for Klonopin. Well, because it's a "street value" drug, if you lose the prescription, you're just out of luck to get another one, because some people do sell their prescription drugs, which makes it bad for the rest of us. My psych was supposed to be out of town till Thurs., so I couldn't do anything till then, and would be out of my meds till then. I called his office today to beg the nurse to call me in something, but she told me she couldn't do that, and he hadn't left another doctor on call, either. I tried my regular doctor, but she wouldn't do it, because it's a psych drug (even tho I was only asking for 2 days worth). Now here comes the God part -- I get a call from my psych's nurse not 5 min. after being turned down by my reg doc, and she says that my psych had called out of the blue to check in and she told him about me and he called in the prescription for me! The whole prescription! Man, if that isn't a "God thing," I don't know what is! I just can't believe this! So, this is a me against the world and *I* win day! Sure is nice to have one, because they don't come around too often.

Hope y'all are doing ok -- let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home