Monday, July 30, 2007

Bad Bipolar Day

Hey, y'all--
Well, today is a bad bipolar day. It happens. Not that I like when it happens, but it happens, and the most positive thing I can do is just accept it. And at least not make it worse, anyway. I woke up with a migraine, first of all. Then I lost my prescription for one of my main medications, that I need to fill today. Ok, so I keep telling myself, "it'll turn up." Well, that's what I would tell YOU if it were you in the situation. Me, I keep telling myself that and at the same time I hear this little voice say, "That's a lie. You've already checked everywhere it could be." Moi? Negative? If I didn't know better, I'd say I went to bed last night and woke up as my evil negative twin sister! :)

2 problems. 1 is that it is Klonopin, which they don't exactly run to believe you "lost" the prescription for. And 2, well, I already forgot 2. See what I mean? It's one of those, "If I don't laugh, I'll cry" days! Oh, yeah, I remember now -- the second problem is that my psych is out of town today and couldn't call it in even if I did call his office! It's like one of those snowball days -- you know, where it starts off with a tiny little thing, and by the time the day is over, the snowball effect has made this huge mountain out of a molehill!

Well, I refuse to have that happen. I took a pill for my migraine. And as for not having Klonopin, well, uh, ok, so I haven't figured that one out yet... except to believe in the medication fairy who knows where the darn prescription is somewhere in this house! See, I'm kind of a clutterer (gasp) -- I know, I know, you would never believe that about someone who has OCD, but I never throw anything out! Which might actually help me in this case, cuz the prescription HAS to be here somewhere.

I wonder if it's under last year's copy of BP magazine?? Hmmmm LOL

Well, it's up to me whether I'm going to let this bad bipolar day remain a bad bipolar day or if I'm just going to plug thru it the best I can. Being me, of course, I'm going to choose the latter. Because, of course, I do believe in miracles, so I do believe my prescription is going to turn up! Stay tuned for the results tomorrow! Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home