Saturday, December 24, 2005

Early Christmas Present

Hey, y'all--

I got an early Christmas present this year--my son was in a car accident a few days ago, and miraculously walked away without so much as a scratch. He was hit on the driver's side, crushing in the driver's side door two feet, pinning him in that small space between there and the console. I was told that the original call to the EMT's/fire/police was going to be for LifeStar as well, as they thought it was that serious when they saw the damage to the car--they were not even sure at first look if he was even alive. To look at the car, and then to look at Tyler, you would realize, as I do, what an absolute miracle it is that he is even alive, much less that the worst damage he sustained was a chipped tooth. That is the best present I could have ever gotten, and I thank God for the gift of my son's life.

I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!
Love,
Michele

2 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

I really like your blog, do you mind if I link to you?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Michele said...

adriandnek,ph.d.,
Welcome, and thanks for the compliment. If I can help in any way, link ahead!
Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home