Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

Hey, y'all --

Just had to pop in and wish every one of you a very, Merry Christmas!

I hope y'all are enjoying your day as much as I'm enjoying mine. I got up at 5 this morning, because I was so excited. More for Bill, than for me -- I couldn't wait for him to open up his presents. He was so happy - I really did good.

He was so romantic with mine - he got me this silver ring band that says Bill (heart) Michele, and inside is engraved "Forever and Always." And then he got me this snow globe with an engraved plaque on it that says, "Michele, What would I do without you? Bill" God, how grateful I am for such a wonderful husband, best friend, and supporter as him.

Like I had said the other day, we may not have gotten each other gifts that cost a whole lot of money, but we got "heart" gifts, the best gifts of all. Now you see what I mean. I will always cherish the gifts he got me this year, but more than that, I will cherish the time we spent last night...

Snuggling together on the couch, dimmed room lit by the Christmas tree, listening to Christmas music, reminiscing about how bad things were last year at this time when we had cancelled Christmas and were both in mini-episodes, we were so depressed and at each other so much.

We talked about how this year is so very much better, about how stable we are, how peaceful things are, how our lives have changed, how good things are going for us. A simple life, but such a good life.

This year is so much different. I am so much happier now. So much more content -- not so much for what I have, but for my stability and for my life in general.

I pray that y'all share the peace that I have today on Christmas, the birthday of our Lord. May He be in your hearts and in your lives.

Wishing you peace and stability,

Remember God loves you and so do I,
Michele

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful man! Sounds like such a nice Christmas, all snuggly and happy. Just what Christmas should be. Santa gave just a few heart gifts here as well. I didn't get to unwrap anything under the tree this year, but I got what I most wanted! I have been asking for another baby for a while, and told my sweetheart that's all I wanted for Christmas. Santa gave his official okay to start trying! I have weaned off all my meds, slight withdrawal made for a fun last month, but I am doing great right now. Really trying to keep stress levels down since that's my trigger, and my doctor has been fantastically supportive. I'll let you know! Merry Christmas, and thanks for the prayers!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh, Michelle!
How wonderful for you! You know how hard this is going to be, right? But you must have a really great, supportive Dr. who is willing to work with you to such a degree - how great for you! You know I'll keep supporting you, and if you need more stress reduction tips, just ASK, and I will definitely provide you with some. As my mother would say (in Jewish), Mazel Tov! (congratulations).

Such wonderful news, dear Michelle. Let me know if I can do ANYTHING for you, and I will.
Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home