Saturday, November 03, 2007

Feeling Better

Hey, y'all --

Well, I seem to be feeling better. I was a good little bipolar and called my psychiatrist's office, spoke to his nurse, and my psych put me on Wellbutrin (antidepressant), and now I seem to feel a little better, anyway -- a little more energy, a little more focused. My husband's happy, anyway, I actually made dinner today and did the dishes. (You don't know what a big deal that was for me.)

I also wrote 5 articles for the InnerCircle newsletter. Now THAT is a big deal. Takes a LOT of focusing. My husband says I get in a "zone" when I write like that. It just seems that the ideas just sort of flow. I get sorta temporarily manic. But when the mental energy runs out, it is gone, and I'm done.

Still, I'm feeling a little better, and I'm grateful for that. I was getting pretty scared that I was going into an episode. At least this way I know I was just depressed, and hey--that happens sometimes.

Hopefully, the medication will be the umph I need, joined with the rest of my sanity cocktail.

Also, re: my exhaustion all the time, my regular doctor wants me to go for a sleep study, cuz she thinks I have sleep apnea. Well, hubby went for one last month, and he sleeps with a CPAP machine now -- it did wonders for him. So I'm real open to the idea. Gosh, a restful sleep -- what a novel idea! :)

Well, hope y'all are doing well. Let me hear from you!

Remember that God loves you, and so do I!
Michele

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Claire Sewell said...

Your comment "I was a good little bipolar" made me chuckle. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks, Cate. Good to hear from you. Hope you're doing ok. We have to laugh when we can, don't we?

Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home